Digital terrestrial DVB-T2 Full HD HDMI HEVC H265 10Bit decoder
Wwio Trinity T2 Stick V2H.265 10 bits
DVB-T2 digital terrestrial TV receiver with 10-bit H.265 HEVC - HDMI USB stick
Warning: I need at least one HDMI port on the TV !!!
An ideal and economical solution for the further reception of channels of the new digital terrestrial TV DVB-T2 HEVC 10 Bit !!
Receives free DVB-T / T2 channels in MPEG2 / MPEG4 H.264 and HEVC / H.265 / 10 bit formats.
The new generation 2in1 remote control transmits RF signal wirelessly and via infrared signals.
This allows installation without the use of separate infrared receivers and thus ensures a completely invisible installation.
It also has a 2-in-1 function and can control both an external set-top box and a TV with just one remote control . The signals sent to the set-top box are in RF wireless mode, the signals sent to the TV are infrared.
The WWIO Trinity T2 Stick can be connected directly to the HDMI socket of many TVs. If there is no space around the HDMI socket, we recommend that you use the supplied HDMI extension cable.
WWIO Trinity T2 Stick consumes little power (5W). The receiver is powered via the included USB cable. Just plug it into a free USB port on your TV or an external USB power supply.
- DVB-T2 HEVC H.265 10-bit digital terrestrial TV receiver
- Full HD, supports resolutions up to 1080i / p
- 2-in-1 remote control
- Automatic channel search
- LCN function: automatic channel numbering
- Possibility to store 600 radio and TV channels
- USB Mediaplayer : Plays music, videos or photos from external storage media
- Teletext and subtitles
- Parental control
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Software update via USB
- OSD languages: Italian, English, German, Polish
- Consumption: Standby: 0.5W; Work: max. 6 W.